What Are the Benefits of a Business Using Payment Processing CRM?
Posted by Mark Watson on June 25th, 2020
Credit card processing CRM or payment processing CRM solutions might sound strange to some people that are used to a more traditional approach to business. But in todays’ fast moving economy, any good business owner that wants to stand a chance has to accept and adapt to this new reality. Integrated CRM solutions are what the future of business is made out of, and if you want to prosper you should start looking into them right now.
What Are The Advantages of a Payment Processing CRM?
Payment processing can be a real hassle, especially for new businesses. There are a lot of fees to take into account and the services are usually slow, if you choose to go through a classic payment processing method. Also, there’s always the human error factor that can literally make you lose money. All of these added up can make your developing business grind to a halt. But things don’t have to be this way. CRM solutions developers understood the need for an alternative and came up with it. Along with all the other integrations a modern, complex CRM solution has nowadays, there is also payment processing.
Although many might think that a payment processing CRM is more of a drawback than a step forward, there are a lot of reasons why one should consider this option when thinking about how to improve their business. The first thing anyone should take into account is the main function of any CRM. These solutions were developed mainly because businesses needed a faster and saver way of dealing with all of their client related issues. The name itself has management right in it. So, going on that logic, why not let a payment processor integrated into your CRM solution manage your payment related problems? There are a lot that can be said about using a CRM to handle your payments, but the thing that might interest most business owners is that it costs way less than other traditional methods.
But the perks of using a payment processing CRM don’t stop there. There are a lot more advantages to using one, and these are just a few of them:
2. Having automated the whole process of, well, processing your payments, there is now a reduced chance of human error. When doing things like this, that require a lot of concentration and attention to large numbers, manually there is always a high risk of making mistakes. Mistakes that even though might not seem very important at the moment, can add up and spoil everything you worked for till then. With this kind of solution human error is virtually eliminated.
3. Maybe the best part of having a payment processing CRM solution isn’t the fact that it can keep track of all your payments without making a mistake. The thing is that when using a solution like this one, you can actually increase your income. Using an integrated payment processor not only does it help you have an up-to-date image of your finances at the click of a button, it also lets you accept more forms of payment, and thus increasing your clientele and your income.
4. Using an automated payment processor, you can help your clients too. More and more companies offer clients the possibility to schedule a payment now and make it later. With an integrated payment processor you don’t have to actually keep track of every scheduled payment made by each client. You can just offer them the possibility to schedule it and the software does the rest for you.
5. One of the biggest advantages of any payment processing CRM is the security it offers to both clients and businesses. Nowadays, creating a secure environment for your clients, especially when money and payments are involved, is what draws customers to a business. A payment processing integration helps businesses offer just that.
Why Is a Credit Card Processing CRM Crucial for a Growing Business?
A credit card processing CRM is the best thing to happen to new businesses since credit cards themselves. It is a neat little package that has everything you need to take a small business on the corner of your street to a strong company with an impressive client portfolio. And the advantages don’t stop there:
1. Depending on the credit card processing CRM solution you choose, they can be very versatile. You can accept several major credit cards without having to go through the messy business of having separate processors for each one.
Fold - Earn free bitcoin when you shop
Earn bitcoin cashback rewards when you shop at top retailers, including Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more. Download the app, sync your payment method and start earning bitcoin today!