5 Things to Look For In a Dream House?
Posted by homehouseestates on April 6th, 2013
While looking out for Central London property for sale, you might be wondering what are the factors that need your particular attention, or the ones that you aren’t aware of, but would still play a significant role while you try to spend the rest of your life within the four walls of that property. Here’s a quick read that will help you narrow down to some if the most imperative aspects that your house unfailingly possess so that it becomes convenient for you to call it your home:-
1. The house should be as airy as possible. This will not only eliminate the need for automated temperature control all year round, but will also bring you close to the natural atmosphere thus filling in freshness within you persistently.
2. Spacious rooms are a must for you, and all other members your family, as after a long tiring day no one wants to come back to a room which feels stuffed and suffocating.
3. A welcoming and cosy reception is what gives a house a homely feel. It is extremely crucial that the reception is nicely done so that it gives a sophisticated yet simplistic look and adds to the magnificence of the house.
4. More often than not, people are fond of balconies, and why not! After all, a balcony helps you get a glimpse of the surrounding areas from the comfort of your home. Moreover, it serves an excellent place to lay back and relax in the evenings. A spacious balcony can also be used to entertain a group of friends for a game of cards or for a round of drinks.
5. Another noteworthy feature that might prove to be of immense expedience to you is an en-suite bedroom in your house. It is a much desirable element, at least in the case of the master bedroom and nothing better than having all the rooms, en-suite with an extra family bathroom in the house.
Now, you know the most inevitable and sought-after facets of a dream house, and it will be easy for you to explain these to your real estate agent. The agent who will in turn help you in finding a property that fulfils all your requirements.
About the Author:
This article has been written by Katy Charlton, Office Administrator at Home House Estates. Home House Estates are central London Estate Agents specialising in residential property for sales, lettings and investment in the capital’s best addresses and postcodes. Home House Estates was established in response to the directors identifying a growing demand from clients for prime central London property, combined with a different, more bespoke, considered and personalised approach to sales, lettings and property promotion.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorhomehouseestates
Joined: February 9th, 2013
Articles Posted: 20
More by this author