Virtual Telemedicine Apps - A Great Asset To Society
Posted by AngelinaJo on July 16th, 2020
The Healthcare industry is at the heart of a smooth, functioning society. Health care industries and doctors contribute a lot in keeping the human race intact. Especially at this pandemic, we can not think about our mere existence, if not for doctors. There is a famous quote that says, 'God cannot be everywhere, so he sent doctors to Earth.' As real as it sounds, doctors are framed and praised as demigods; it is almost impossible to access them all the time. Especially in the COVID situation, going to hospitals for regular check-ups or treatment for chronic health disease is virtually a strenuous job. Teladoc is an excellent virtual telemedicine app. Developing a telemedicine app using a Teladoc clone is advisable.
Advantages Of A Teladoc Clone App
- Reduces the anxiety of visiting the hospital for a regular check-up at this time of the pandemic.
- Reduces the time spent waiting at the doctor's clinic for hours.
- Flexibility in work timings for the doctors and also the appointment timing for the patients.
- A teladoc clone app development must have all the necessary features and options serving the patient's needs.
Working Process Of A Teladoc Clone App
Also See: Teladoc Clone, Clone App, Virtual Telemedicine, Video Call, Doctors, Teladoc, Patient
- The patient can log in using their details like age, sex, illness, etc. A profile with all the stored information for the patient is created.
- The patient can search for the doctor depending on the specialist needed and their consultation fee.
- The patient can request an appointment with the doctor, and once the doctor accepts the request the meeting is scheduled.
- The patient can consult the doctor either through video call, phone call, or text. Video call is the most preferred and advisable way of consultation.
- After the consultation, the patients can pay using online transactions and then schedule appointments for a regular follow-up.
The ultimate visual reference series for drawing the human figure.