The Importance of Business Cards in the Digital Age
Posted by Rahul Shah on August 18th, 2020
In spite of the fact that the world we live in is highly influenced by technology, print has still not lost its magic. Even though digital marketing is giving a tough competition to traditional print marketing in this age and time, business cards still remain irreplaceable. They are an effective marketing tool making your business more familiar among the target audience.
Here are five points to prove the importance of business cards in the digital age -
1) A direct marketing tool - While online pop-up ads, emails, and digital marketing might get overwhelming for a person who already consumes a lot of digital data on a daily basis; business cards are a direct and traditional marketing tool that provides a much-needed break from technology. In trade fairs, seminars, or business meetings, there isn’t much time left for branding your business. In such cases, simply handing out a business card does the job of marketing your enterprise. Because of the in-person conversation that takes place with the sharing of the visiting cards, it becomes a concrete reminder of your business.
2) Is more trustworthy – Considering the online scams that are prevalent, people nowadays have become skeptical of online advertisements. Since there is a lot of warmth and personal greetings exchanged when sharing the cards, it helps in building a fair amount of trust. Through business cards, your enterprise becomes more credible and trustworthy.
3) A sign of professionalism – When a company opts for business card printing, it shows that they take their marketing seriously and have given enough thought to the image and branding of their business. Having a business card lends a professional touch to the company. When you have a visiting card, it conveys to people that you have ample experience with networking and have come prepared.
4) Has a personal touch – Because a business card is a tangible reminder of your company; when you hand out a card, you're handing out a physical extension of your business. The personal touch involved in handing out visiting cards helps the recipients remember your business better. As compared to an online ad, a business card involves more retention. Digital marketing isn’t as effective as an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange.
5) Always Accessible – Online pop-up ads can disappear in a short span of time; emails can get difficult to find among tons of other emails and phones can be damaged. All of this means that a potential client will possibly lose all of your contact information because the client is at the mercy of technology. A business card, although it can be lost, is rather much more accessible. Even the older generations who don’t have much liking towards technology can easily access your company information through the visiting cards.
PrintStop, a well-established online printing service, offers a wide range of prime visiting cards and business card printing. They have over a hundred industry-specific ready-to-use designs and also an in-house design team to help you customize your business cards. With thrice the thickness of ordinary cards, these prime visiting cards are ageless- no wrinkles or tears. They have an innovative edge design with unlimited colored seams to choose from.
About the AuthorRahul Shah
Joined: August 17th, 2020
Articles Posted: 81
Turn Your Hobby Into A Business
Whether you want a full time income, or are just trying to supplement your income with a side hustle, now is your chance to turn your hobby into a business!
How to Read Music Notes for Beginners and Children
How your child can read music notes easily and quickly - with the help of a gang of cartoon characters with hilarious voices. Multimedia ebook with flash cards and games for follow-up practice.
How to Read Music Notes for the Adult Beginner
How you can read music notes - easily and quickly. Multimedia ebook with proven memory system to make learning music notes a breeze. Flash cards for practice wherever you are.
Sell Your Photos
Microstock is a business that allows photographers and video makers to sell their content to film directors, webmasters and other kinds of buyers.
WordPress Plugins and Themes - WP Marketer Tools
WordPress Themes and Plugins To Help Grow Your Online Business and Make It More Efficient.
Photography Masterclass - Learn Digital Photography The Smart Way
Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos By Following Step-By-Step Video Tutorials!