BUSINESS SETUP IN UAE - AJMAN FREEZONE
Posted by sleightofhand on August 19th, 2020
If you are thinking about setup new business in UAE, then you may have to think about starting your business establishment in free zone. Established in 1988, Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) have become a brilliant business development in Ajman by garnering a remarkable number of international companies to gain from the investment possibilities that result in advancements in trade and financial area boom in the UAE. AFZ offers competitive advantage to business proprietors and investors, and facilitates companies to get a huge ROI. AFZ consistently develops its infrastructure with the funding of millions of Dirhams along its free zone area of greater than a million square meters.
Ajman Free Zone licenses include:
- Industrial License
- Trade Licenses
- Offshore License
- E-Commerce License
- Services License
TYPE OF OWNERSHIP
Investors and business owners can choose from the following ownership types:
- Get two employment visas
- Smart Offices
- Free Zone Establishment and company licenses
- Branch of Local and foreign Company
- Business facilities
- Executive Offices
- Get up to 5 employment visas
- Fully furnished warehouses with 100 square meters Land
- Tailored for industrial investment
- Office space including executive Offices
- Get two employment visas
- Up to 5 employment visas for employees
- Highly suitable for industrial investment
- Space available starting from 100 square meters
UAE-AJMAN FREE ZONE - REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- Proof of business trade name
- Proof of preliminary approval for the business activities
- Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- Passport copy and resume for the business manager
- Personal Information sheet for every shareholder & manager
- Lease settlement and documents – a physical office address for your workplace is compulsory in the UAE. The average rent in the free zone is around US$ 25 to US$ 45 per sq. ft. Company formations services will assist you locate the appropriate area for your business.
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows us to represent your shareholders on your business’s behalf.
- Third party authority pre approval with additional expenses and expert fees.
- Other legal documents and their approval.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A CORPORATE SHAREHOLDER
Also See: Free Zone, Employment Visas, Square Meters, Ajman Free, Business, Zone, Uae
- Attested and notarized articles of association from the UAE Embassy.
- Board resolution by the board of directors of the company to establish a new company setup abroad with properly attested and notarized documentation by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Certificate and license of registration for the current company attested and notarized by U.A.E Embassy.
Turn Your Hobby Into A Business
Whether you want a full time income, or are just trying to supplement your income with a side hustle, now is your chance to turn your hobby into a business!