TOP COMPANIES IN THE LANDING PAGE BUILDERS
Posted by Kriti on August 31st, 2020
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, has released a quadrant on Best Landing Page Builders to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. Quadrants are generated post analysis of companies (product portfolios and business strategy) and are updated every three months based on market and regional analyses and developments in the Landing Page Builders Market. 360Quadrants conducts an in-depth SWOT analysis and accurately analyzes the companies considered for evaluation. This helps service providers learn about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients choose the most appropriate vendor for their requirements.
360Quadrants Company Evaluation Methodology
The top companies in the landing page builders market will be rated using the following methodology:
1. A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
2. A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
a. Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
b. Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
3. Approximately 90+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the Landing Page Builders market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
4. A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
b. Industry Experts
c. 360Quadrants Analysts
d. Vendors (Competitors)
5. The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
6. After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt USD 3.7 trillion of technology spends and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. The platform facilitates deep insights using direct engagement with 650+ industry experts and analysts and allows buyers to discuss their requirements with 7,500 vendors. Companies get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide.
About the AuthorKriti
Joined: July 3rd, 2019
Articles Posted: 510
Belly Dancing Course
The #1 Home Belly Dancing Class With 50 Video Lessons That Guarantees Results!
Advanced Guitar with Express Guitar Volume 2 - The Advancing Guitarist
Get ready for a Major Upgrade with your guitar skills, accuracy and musicianship!
Download Plans to Build Instruments
Download these blueprints for building a professional marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, metalophone and Glockenspiel - all without special materials or tools.
Dan O'Day's Radio and Voiceover Tools
Shop now for radio & voice overs. CDs, DVDs, books, mp3 training for program directors, production, imaging, sales, management, air talent from DanODay.com.
Learn how to Play Piano
Learn How to Play the Piano Today, Free Lessons For Beginners and Full Step by Step Piano Lessons that will teach you to read music and play songs. Get Started Now.
How To Draw Cartoon Animals Step by Step
This incredible method works for ANYONE… whether you’re already good at drawing and want to take your skills to the next level, or if you’ve never even drawn before but have always wanted to try.