Know everything about CRIF Highmark Credit score
Posted by IndiaLends on September 22nd, 2020
CRIF Highmark is one of the best and most reliable credit bureaus of India. It is having an independent entity for generating credit reports, maintaining credit records, and calculating credit score as it holds a license given by the RBI.
This credit information company is responsible for collecting credit information of all kinds of borrowers across the country be it is a retail consumer, microfinance borrowers, commercial consumers, and MSME.
What CRIF Highmark credit score consists of?
CRIF Highmark is a 3-digit summary of your credit history ranging from 300-900. The more the score is closer to 900, the better it is considered for quick loan approval.
Main features of Highmark Credit score:
1. It is a 3-digit numeric summary of your credit history ranges from 300-900.
• Personal Credit Score: It is for individual use
3. A CRIF Highmark credit score of more than 750 is usually considered a good score.
4. Even though the other credit bureaus in India is having the same credit score range that is 300 to 900, their formula for computing credit score is different. Therefore, the credit score generated by different credit bureaus for the same individual varies.
5. Highmark credit score reflects your good credit behavior. This means you are not representing a faulty credit score. So, the higher your CRIF Highmark score, the better are your chances of getting a loan.
6. Consumers can get one full credit report from CRIF Highmark each year for free. Every successive credit report for the same calendar year carries a fee of ₹399.
Procedure to check CRIF Highmark Credit Score:
• You are required to do CRIF Highmark Credit score login
It is a must to keep a frequent check on credit activities to avoid a faulty credit score that may become a hindrance in getting quick credit approval.
Zero Limits Music
Whether you just picked up the guitar, have been playing for a while, or your friends are impressed that you’ve mastered Guitar Hero!