Tips For Clean Windows And Green Environment
Posted by aghawindow on March 18th, 2014
We use a variety of chemicals everyday to keep our house clean and fresh. But, not many of us know that these chemical products do more harm than good to us and our environment. The impact of such chemicals on our environment can be complex and can affect a chain of ecosystems. Therefore, it is very important for us to switch to greener ways of house cleaning. Water Fed Pole system of window cleaning is one of the methods of window cleaning which not just yields excellent results but is also safe for the environment. So, if you think green, and make efforts to protect the environment here are some eco friendly window cleaning methods to keep your windows super clean and environment green.
• Cleaning with dry cloth: When windows are dusty but not too dirty, clean with just a dry cloth for a streak-free shine. Use lint-free cotton cloths to polish windows.
• Cleaning with vinegar and water solution: Make a general window cleaner using distilled white vinegar and water. Vinegar removes films from glass surfaces and leaves the windows free of streaks and smudges. Mix equal parts vinegar and water and pour into a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto windows and then wipe the surface clean with a lint-free cloth or a newspaper.
• Using newspaper to clean windows: Apply little vinegar and water solution on the glass surface to be cleaned. Then take a piece of newspaper; Begin in a circular pattern to wipe off all the spots. Then, switch to a vertical, and then horizontal stroke until all the liquid has dissipated and you're left with a shinny, streak free windows.
• Using Rubbing alcohol to clean windows: If your windows frost up in summer then wash them with a solution of half cup rubbing alcohol to 1 liter water to prevent the frost. Polish the windows with newspaper after you wash them with rubbing alcohol, to make them shine.
• Water Fed/Tucker Pole window cleaning-a green technology for window cleaning: The traditional window cleaning companies that perform high rise cleaning, use heavy access equipment even where sensitive ground areas such as lawns, gravel paths and flowerbed are present. The use of the Tucker Pole System is an incredibly environmentally friendly system that uses long water fed poles instead of ladders. It requires commercial window washers to stay on the ground causing zero damage to the sensitive areas. One of the best features of this window cleaning method is that it uses 100% pure de-ionized water that effectively absorbs dirt to clean window, frames, cladding, signs, CCTV and numerous other finishes without the need for cleaning chemicals or harmful detergents. Because of this, there is no detergent run off to the ground. Also, unlike detergent, pure water doesn’t form a sticky film that attracts dirt making your windows dirty.
A good commercial window washing company is the one that not just gives you remarkable results but also, makes use of eco-friendly cleaning procedures. One such company that has been setting example with its eco-friendly cleaning practices is Agha Window Cleaning Services. The company gives amazing shine to your windows without compromising on the safety of the environment.
To know more, visit-http://www.aghawindowcleaning.com/
Like it? Share it!
About the Authoraghawindow
Joined: January 8th, 2014
Articles Posted: 9
More by this author