Salient Features of Microsoft Office Professional Suite
Posted by mscheapsoftware on March 27th, 2014
The latest version of the Microsoft Office Professional Suite is the Office Professional 2013 and it is aimed at users who want to work smarter using more robust and versatile features. This suite has the standard applications one can expect from Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus additional programmes like Publisher, which allows you to make your own promotional and marketing materials, as well as a new and improved Outlook for email. This version also supports the Cloud, so you can access personal settings and files anywhere, even if you are not using your own computer. Office Suite 2013 includes OneNote and Access 2013, too. The ultimate goal of the Office Professional 2013 is to help users boost their productivity. With this tool, you can do the following:
· Transfer content from PDF files to a Word document, as it is now possible to open and edit PDF files on Word, whether they contain lists, paragraphs, or tables.
· Easily share a PowerPoint presentation online through the free Office Presentation Service
· Save time with new tools in Excel that helps reorganise patterns and auto-complete data.
· Embed Excel diagrams, spreadsheets, videos, audio clips, and other files into OneNote notebooks, which can be saved and searchable or be synced to mobile OneNote apps later on.
· Input ideas using a touchscreen, stylus pen, or keyboard.
· Monitor comments on Word documents and mark them as 'done' using a reply button.
· Reply quickly to emails using Outlook’s inline replies.
· Use the convenient online photo printing options of Publisher.
· Focus more on your data and ideas by using improved and well-made templates from the Start screen.
· Summarise and list data from related tables quickly on Access.
The Cloud application SkyDrive is included in Office 2013. You are given 7GB of online storage for free, enabling you to upload as many presentations, photos, documents, and others as you can and access them from a smartphone or another computer. Additional storage space can be purchased if required.
The latest Microsoft Office Professional Suite lets you access your office away from home, making it a practical choice if you are always on the go. Free office web apps are available as well. Your custom settings can be accessed, too, so you can easily reopen a file and continue working where you left off.
About The Author:
This article is written by Irena Gilbert, who is associated with Microsoft Cheap software. Microsoft Cheap software is an online web store providing genuine Microsoft software at good prices for home users. Microsoft Cheap software Provide home users with fully functional Professional Software.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authormscheapsoftware
Joined: January 2nd, 2014
Articles Posted: 9
More by this author