Online Reputation Management Letís start with the Doníts
Posted by ukaizen on November 11th, 2020
Let’s first know the definition of ORM. Online Reputation Management is the management of a company’s reputation on the internet. This is done by any good digital marketing agency or SEO company in Pune. ORM is about influencing what people are talking about your business online. It is about improving or restoring the brand. Many of us realise the importance of ORM only after something bad happens. Rather than waiting for such a situation, here are a few ideas on Don’ts and Dos of ORM.
1. Don’t Ignore Social Media – Social media is the place where people come to vent. So, this is the perfect place where you can actually win over a disappointed client. The person who complains over social platform is considered to be a ‘On-Stage Hater’, because there is a good chance they are not really looking for a solution, but just want to complain online, and get attention. However, through good ORM, you can address such issues and win over the complainant. This in turn will win you many more potential customers, who will be influenced by the interaction. Also, irrespective of the fact that your business is B2B or B2C, you need to have a social media presence. B2C customers actually use to social media to get their complaints heard. They also use these platforms to praise and propagate their favourite brands. In the case of B2B brands, their following, the likes, shares, retweets, comments, etc. on their marketing posts are a parameter for their online reputation. Therefore, regarding ORM, businesses have to be available online on all platforms.
2. Don’t Panic About Negative Reviews – Sometimes, on seeing negative reviews, bosses hit the panic button and get on their employees heads. No need to do that.. If you are online, you are definitely going to receive negative criticism, but you can use to your advantage. Treat the review as genuine and resolve it. Notify the reviewer that you have resolved the issue. Also, when there are a few negative reviews about your business, your business comes across as genuine, and your does not use fake positive reviews. In time, the negative review will be pushed down by positive reviews, never to be found again.
3. Don’t Pay for Reviews – It is surprising how many actually do this. Many businesses hire people to write positive reviews about them. But genuine users can see through the paid reviews, and call out the reviewers on the same platform. This backfires and creates and even worse impression about the business. Some people also use bots that keep churning out automated reviews. These again are easily caught and wil damage to your business’ online reputation. Therefore, avoid paid reviews. Any social media marketing company in Pune will also strongly suggest against using such strategies.
4. Don’t Attack or Troll Any Customer Online –The digital world is a book where anything written once finds a permanent place. Never forget this. Therefore, no matter how right you are or angry you are, do not attack or troll any customer you are interaction with. In the heat of the moment. You may say something that you will regret later on. Potential customer will see this and get a negative impression of your business. Even if you manage to delete the conversation, people can still take screen shots before you delete it. Plus, there is an unhealthy trend emerging of company accounts trolling customers online, but they are doing more damage. Always be polite to your customer and do not get into a fight.
5. Don’t Forget to Revert –Today, most review and social media sites track how fast you revert to complaints, queries and enquiries, and they rate your page accordingly. The faster your response rate is, the better. This way, your online platforms also become your customer relationship management tools. Even if there is not much to write back, a simple ‘Thank You’ will do a world of good.
In the age reviews and ratings, Branding agencies in Pune are now getting on board with digital marketing. Today, everyone is present online through laptops, tablets and smart phones. This has resulted in digital marketing overtaking traditional marketing owing to low costs, high reach, and measurability. Businesses have realized the importance of partnering with a professional digital marketing company in Pune to effortlessly transition into an increasingly digitized world.
From being a macro level entity, branding is also now all about micro level interaction with their customers through digital mediums. Therefore, your business needs the expertise of a company like Kaizen Design Studio. We’ll devise and execute sound digital marketing strategies, creating an online brand for your business.Continuous improvement’, as our tagline reads, is the main principle of Kaizen. We at Kaizen Design Studio, strive to continuously improve ourselves and our services. We believe in pushing the boundaries of creativity, and setting new standards of achievement for ourselves.
Sr.No. 20/3/2, Pashan Road,
Near to Maratha Mandir,
Bavdhan Khurd, Pune, 411021
Mob No - +91 7507 625 634
Email Id - email@example.com
Website - https://www.kaizendesignstudio.com/
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorukaizen
Joined: October 5th, 2020
Articles Posted: 436
More by this author