The working principle and use method of air nail gun
Posted by yy on December 4th, 2020
The air nail gun is also called a pneumatic nailing machine. It uses the air pressure generated by the air pump as the power source. The high-pressure gas drives the firing pin in the nail gun cylinder to make a hammering motion to drive the row of nails in the row of nails into the object or shoot the row of nails.
The working principle of air nail gun
The gun body is composed of gun body, cylinder, balance valve, switch assembly, firing pin assembly (tongue), cushion, gun mouth, gun groove, etc., using the difference between compressed air and atmospheric pressure, triggering the firing pin (piston) It reciprocates in the cylinder; the magazine part is composed of gun head, gun cover, fixed magazine, movable magazine and other accessories. The nails are sent to the gun cover groove through compression spring or tension spring, when the firing pin is from the gun mouth When it comes out, hit the nail out.
How to use air nail gun
1. Before starting work, inject a small amount of lubricating oil from the air inlet to ensure the working performance and working life of the rivet gun.
2. Maintain the specified inlet pressure. If the intake pressure is too small, the power of the riveting hammer will be reduced, not only the riveting efficiency is low, but the rivet head may also be cracked due to too many hammer strokes.
3. Press the button after pressing the rivet tightly on the punch. Otherwise, the reciprocating movement of the piston will consume a part of the energy, and the piston will hit the shell and damage the rivet gun.
4. Use the protective spring to connect the punch and the gun body firmly to avoid the punch from flying out and damaging people or products.
5. Hold the handle in the right hand, press the button with your index finger to start the rivet gun, and the button can be used to adjust the compressed air size to ensure the rivet gun works smoothly. At the beginning of riveting, because the rivet rod is longer, the gap between the rivet rod and the rivet hole is large, and the rivet rod is easily bent when hammered. Therefore, lightly press the button to make the power of the rivet gun lower. After the rivet rod is filled with the rivet hole, press again to increase the power of the rivet to quickly form the pier head. When the head is close to completion, gradually release the button to prevent the pier head from hitting Is too low.
6. The tail of the punch is prepared according to different rivet gun models and should not be used in series to avoid damage to the machine parts and reduce efficiency.
7. The gun should not be empty during use to avoid damage to the parts.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authoryy
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 61
More by this author