How to adjust the mold of a vertical injection molding machine?
Posted by sere on December 4th, 2020
Vertical injection molding machine is one of the common equipment among injection molding machines. In practical applications, it is mainly widely used in the plastic products industry. How to adjust the mold of a vertical injection molding machine?
First of all. Setting of low voltage protection distance
1. In general, the vertical projection thickness in the closing direction of the product mold plus 3∽5MM (that is, the thickest glue position) is the low pressure protection distance we want to set. In special circumstances, the low pressure can be set according to the mold and product structure. Protection distance.
2. Set the injection molding machine to manual, and repeatedly close the mold to observe the time required for the low pressure protection distance stage. This time plus 2-3 seconds is the low pressure protection time we want to set.
Secondly. Setting of low pressure mode locking
1. There should be an ideal speed change process in setting injection parameters, opening and clamping strokes, and mold protection pressure to ensure the safe operation of the mold.
2. First set the low-pressure protection pressure to 0, then set the injection molding machine to low-pressure manual, repeatedly close the pet preform mold to see the position (actual position) that the mold needs to set for low pressure, and increase 1% each time with the minimum low-pressure pressure , Until the low pressure mode is locked to the high pressure, it is the low pressure protection pressure we want to set.
Thirdly, low voltage protection speed
Use the minimum low pressure speed to match the low pressure pressure, increase by 1% each time, until the low pressure mold is locked to the high pressure, which is the low pressure protection speed we want to set. If the spring mold cannot be completely closed, or if you want to reduce the mold contact time, Adjust the mold low pressure protection speed and pressure within an appropriate range.
Fourth, the way of low voltage protection
1. When the mold protection is abnormal, the mold opening action is forced, and the machine is turned off at the position where the mold opening is completed. (Niigata. Toyo) The low pressure protection must be activated when the [low pressure selection] switch is turned on. Other models can be adjusted and used as required .
2. Special molds are set according to special requirements to meet the requirements of different products or molds. The mold protection pressure is set at 15% of the clamping force capacity. If the spring mold cannot be completely closed, or you want to reduce the mold contact time , The low pressure protection pressure of the mold can be adjusted within the range of +\-10%.
We require that for the crank arm machinery, after adjusting the zero position, set the low-pressure mold clamping position to 0, the pressure to 10%, and the low-pressure mold closing speed to 10%. Manually close the injection mold and observe the position when the mold is closed. Generally 0.8-1.2), take this position as the position of low pressure closed mold clamping, and then increase the pressure in turn, observe the lock time t, until the lock time does not change significantly, and then the protection monitoring time is :t+0.2s The starting position of the low-voltage closed mold protection is set to about the maximum length of the product.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author