Technology Voucher Programme is the program launched by the Hong Kong government in November 2016. It was launched to support local enterprises or organizations to use technological services and solutions to increase their productivity. This program will be funding 6 projects per organization and cumulative funding per organization will be HK0,000.
While applying for Technology Voucher Programme, you are required to provide a few documents during the submission of the application. Go through this article, if you need the details of the documents to be submitted. It must be noted that every applicant must provide all the following documents
- Copy of Form 1(a)/1(c) of the Business Registration Office or Annual Return of the Companies Registry (Form NAR1) of the applicant.
- Copies of the documentary evidence proving that the applicant has substantive business operations in Hong Kong which is related to the project under application at the time of application. For example, invoices/receipts or commercial contracts issued within three months before submitting the application, the latest audited account, profits tax returns, and taxation assessment issued by the Inland Revenue Department.
- A copy of the valid Hong Kong Identity Card or passport of the person signing the application form for and on behalf of the applicant.
- Copy(ies) of all signed probity and non-collusive quotation/tendering certificate(s) Note as stipulated in paragraph 12 of the Guidance Notes for Applications.
- Copy(ies) of the quotation(s) submitted by the bidder(s) showing their detailed contact information (including address, telephone number, and email address). Please indicate which quotation is to be chosen by the applicant and how the item(s) listed in individual quotation(s) correspond to the expenditure item(s) listed in Part B(I) of the application form.
The above documents must be submitted along with the application form of the Technology Voucher Programme. You must also attach some other documents like:
- A copy of the valid Business Registration Certificate of the consultant
- An audited statement of income and expenditure for the project from an independent auditor is required and the audit fee is reimbursable.