What Expectations Should You Have from the White Label SEO Reports That a Partne
Posted by Sarah Addyson on December 7th, 2020
They Should Include all the White Label SEO Efforts That the Agency Made in Detail!
Before you start a long-term white label SEO collaboration with an SEO agency, you need to make sure of 3 things. The first one is the quality of their services. The second one is your ability to market them. And the third one, also the most important one, is to make sure that the white label SEO reports that your potential partner will provide you with are of the highest quality. There are different types of information that they must include. And the first type should include the efforts of the agency.
• Services provided. On the reports, you must be able to clearly see the services provided by the agency. Both you and your clients must know what the agency did and how it did it. Only then, your clients can fully trust you can continue their partnership with you.
• Resources used. For each service, some types of resources will be used. So, a reliable agency will include a part or all of the resources used for your clients’ SEO campaigns. For example, the articles or videos used.
• On-site optimizations. If there were optimizations made to the website, besides the new content used, they should mention in the reports. You must be able to see the reason for the modification as well as the results expected from that optimization.
• Off-site optimizations. A similar process should be used for off-site as well. Any backlinks that were optimized should be mentioned. But there should also be the new backlinks and the websites where they are placed.
The White Label SEO Reports Must Also Contain all the Results That Comes from Your Services!
The second part of the white label SEO reports must contain the results produced by the agency’s effort. Keep in mind that SEO is a long-term marketing method. So, the results will appear slowly. But they will continue to rise exponentially. This means that the more time passes and the more SEO efforts are made, the better the results that the reports will contain. You need to make sure that all your clients understand this, and you can even make use of this information to increase the length of the collaborations between you and your clients. There are 3 types of results that can be included in the reports.
• Rank comparison. The basic types of results that you will see in the reports of most agencies are the increase in the ranks of the website on the result pages. The first goal for any website is to reach the first page. And the second one is to rise to the top position. So, in the reports provided by your partner you need to see the comparison between the ranks that will show a clear increase for each keyword.
• The estimated increase in visitors. The increase in the ranks of your clients’ website is not the only type of results that matters. A more important one is the increase in visitors on the website. Even if the ranks increase very fast, but you need to make sure that the number of visitors will increase as well. Only then you should be sure that your clients are satisfied. So, this information should be included in the white label SEO reports.
• Increase in the conversion rate. The last type of results that you can expect from a report is the information about the conversion rate of the visitors into leads and customers. But this information will appear only if your clients provide access to you and your partner to fully monitor their websites. Also, SEO is not the main factor that will affect the conversion rate of your clients. The industry, the prices, and the quality of their products are even more important than the optimizations made by the SEO agency.
Your White Label SEO Partner Must Ensure That Both You and Your Clients Understand the Reports!
Keep in mind that SEO is a vast and complex industry. So, if you or your clients can’t understand the reports, then even if all the information mentioned above can be found, the reports will still be useless. There are several requirements that the white label SEO agency’s reports must meet.
• As few technical terms as possible. There are many technical terms in the SEO industry, and many of them are not easy to understand. So, the reports must either avoid using these terms at all. Or, the terminology used should be clearly explained. But the first alternative is the recommended one. Only then you should be sure that your clients do not have problems understanding what they paid for. While you search for a partner, you need to make sure that you have the knowledge required to make the difference between a high-quality report and a low-quality one. This means that you need to learn the basics of SEO before you start a long-term white label SEO collaboration.
• Requires at most low-level knowledge. If the reports do not require not SEO knowledge at all to be understood, that will be ideal. But that is not entirely possible. So, you will need to explain all the reports to your clients and make sure that they understand everything. Or, you can try and make sure that all your clients gain the SEO basics knowledge needed to read and understand the reports.
• Easily customized with your company’s information. Keep in mind that these are white label SEO reports. This means that no information about your partner must be included in them. Your partner can either send you the reports and let you customize them. Or, you can ask them to create them directly with the information about your company. In most cases, you are the one that decides this. But in either case, you need to make sure that your partner does not include its information on the reports.