Beginner dumbbell training method
Posted by hifactory on December 10th, 2020
People who exercise should be familiar with dumbbells. The size of dumbbells is different, and there are different weights. It is familiar to friends who have been in touch with dumbbells, but for beginners or friends who have never been in touch, it becomes I'm a lot unfamiliar. If you want to better master dumbbells, you need to learn the corresponding methods. Then the next thing to talk about is the training method of dumbbells for beginners. You can learn!
What are dumbbells?
Dumbbell is a simple equipment used to strengthen muscle strength training. The main material of the kinetic dumbbell is cast iron, and some are covered with a layer of rubber. Its purpose is for muscle strength training, muscle compound movement training. Patients with low muscle strength due to exercise paralysis, pain, long-term inactivity, etc., hold dumbbells and use the weight of dumbbells to exercise resistance against resistance and train muscle strength.
1. Choose the right weight before practicing dumbbells.
2. The purpose of exercise is to gain muscle. It is best to choose dumbbells with 65%-85% load. For example, if the load that can be lifted each time is 10 kg, you should choose a dumbbell weighing 6.5 kg-8.5 kg for exercise. Practice 5-8 groups a day, each group moves 6-12 times, the movement speed should not be too fast, the interval between each group is 2-3 minutes. If the load is too large or too small, the interval time is too long or too short, the effect will be bad.
3. The purpose of the exercise is to reduce fat. It is recommended to do 15-25 times or more per group during exercise, and the interval between each group is controlled within 1-2 minutes. If you think this kind of exercise is boring, you can practice with your favorite music, or follow the music to do dumbbell gymnastics.
1. Long-term adherence to dumbbell exercises can modify muscle lines and increase muscle endurance. Frequent exercises with heavy dumbbells can make muscle dumbbells firmer, strengthen muscle fibers, and increase muscle strength.
2. It can exercise upper limb muscles, waist and abdominal muscles. For example, when doing sit-ups, holding dumbbells with both hands at the back of the neck can increase the load of abdominal muscle exercises; holding dumbbells for lateral bending or turning exercises can exercise internal and external oblique muscles; holding dumbbells straight The shoulder and chest muscles can be exercised by raising the arm forward and laterally.
3. Can exercise lower limb muscles. Such as holding dumbbells to squat up on one foot, squat on both feet and jump.
About the Authorhifactory
Joined: September 11th, 2019
Articles Posted: 168
Fold - Earn free bitcoin when you shop
Earn bitcoin cashback rewards when you shop at top retailers, including Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more. Download the app, sync your payment method and start earning bitcoin today!
Claim 1 FREE Stock! No Purchase Necessary!
You have a 100% chance of receiving one free stock! Click to claim and have a chance to get one share of Facebook, Visa, Microsoft and others for free!
FREE App - Earn up to 25¢/gal cash back on gas!
Download this FREE app and earn cash-back when you buy gas, groceries and food! 100% FREE to join and FREE to earn cash back on your everyday purchases!
Quality Office Furniture USA Shipped Direct - Madison Liquidators
Nationwide vendor of quality office furnishings including Desks, Office Chairs, Conference Tables, Cubicles and more!
Earn HNT Tokens with a Helium Hotspot!
Pre-Order a Helium hotspot and earn HNT tokens that are redeemable for USD. Set it and forget it!
Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.