How to choose power tools
Posted by sere on March 16th, 2021
(1) First of all, according to your own needs, the difference is whether it is for home use or professional use. Usually, the difference between professional power tools and general household power tools is mainly in power. Professional power tools are more powerful than general household power tools. The tool power is small, the input power is also small and compact, and the highly integrated electric tools are more convenient to use than the large and single-function products. Therefore, try to choose power tools that are rich in functions, small in size, simple in structure, and easy to store. When purchasing power tools, you need to choose a clear package and a non-damaged power tool. The power tool you buy is normal in appearance, with complete plastic parts. Obvious shadows and dents, no scratches or bumps, the relevant paint is smooth and beautiful, and there is no defect, the surface of the whole machine is free of oil and stains, the handle of the switch is flat, and the length of the wire and cable is generally not less than 2M. The relevant signs are clear and complete. , Parameters, manufacturers, certificates, etc. are all equipped with hand-held tools, turn on the power, frequently operate the switch to start the tool frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable and whether it affects the TV/fluorescent lamp at the scene. Determine whether the tool is equipped with an anti-interference suppressor. The power tool is energized and run for 1 minute, feel the vibration and observe whether the reversing spark and the air inlet are normal.
(2) Choose electric tools with noise within the allowable range.
(3) Choose power tools with easy-to-maintain and easy-to-obtain accessories.
(4) When selecting power tools, pay attention to the power supply voltage used. Generally, hand-held power tools need to provide 22V city power as the energy drive. Do not connect to 380V industrial power, otherwise it will cause damage to the machine.
Power tools purchase skills
1. If you often drill holes in concrete walls, a two kilogram electric hammer is your best choice. Due to the cylinder structure of the electric hammer, the hammering force is very high, and it has a hammering frequency of 1,000 to 3,000 per minute, which can generate significant force, making it easy for you to drill holes in the concrete wall. Equipped with an adapter rod and a chuck for an ordinary electric drill, it can also complete the function of a hand electric drill, achieving the purpose of one machine with multiple uses. It is a speed-adjustable electric hammer + adapter rod + 13 mm electric drill chuck, only a few hundred yuan, coupled with a few commonly used drill bits, then most of the decoration tasks in your home can be completed by yourself.
2. If in addition to concrete drilling, you must also take into account the drilling of wood and metal, and the drilling of concrete is less than ten millimeters, you can consider the impact drill. The impact drill relies on the helical gear to generate impact, and the impact is not as good as the electric hammer.
3. If you frequently tighten or loosen screws, or make holes in wooden or iron plates, then you can buy a cordless electric screwdriver, which is the most convenient tool in these two aspects. The rechargeable electric screwdriver plus a set of screwdriver head sets make it easy to get the job at hand.
4. Everyone knows that a hand electric drill is suitable for drilling holes on wooden or iron plates, but don’t expect it to be useful for drilling holes in concrete walls. It is easy to damage the machine. A hand electric drill is the most economical. The power tools, even if they are imported, only cost a few hundred yuan.
5. Jig saw, if you have strong hands-on ability and you can make some furniture or shapes by yourself, then you definitely need a jig saw. Install a suitable saw blade, wood, iron, plastic, stainless steel, etc. soon. Process your ideal shape under your hand. You can choose various types of jig saws to create your own shape.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author