CodeIgniter Tutorial for Beginners
Posted by sanjeev rai on June 15th, 2022
I completely understand your trepidation about learning codeigniter. Confused, what do I need to know, and where do I begin? The good news is that in this tutorial, I'll show you how to get started with codeigniter from scratch. Step by step, please. If you're a beginner. This CodeIgniter tutorial will be a success with you.
Codeigniter is a Web Application Framework (WAF) that was created to make it easier for web developers to create web-based apps.
Codeigniter is a framework that consists of a collection of code in the form of libraries and utilities. Rick Ellis, the creator of EllisLab, created Codeigniter in 2006 as a web framework for the PHP programming language. Ellislab is a working group that began in 2002 and specialises on software development and web developer tools.
From 2014 to the present, EllisLab has granted ownership rights to codeigniter to the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) for ongoing development. Many tools (facilities) in Codeigniter assist PHP developers in creating web applications quickly and efficiently.
Codeigniter is more flexible and has a simpler design.
Codeigniter enables web developers to use the framework in part or in its entirety.
This means that Codeigniter tutorial for beginners still allows the developer to write certain elements of the app's code in the traditional manner.
Model-View-Controller (MVC) is a design or architecture pattern used by Codeigniter that separates code portions for business process handling from code sections for presentation.
This design pattern enables web developers to collaborate on web-based applications (teamwork).
As a result, site developers can concentrate on their individual tasks without interfering with the work of others.
As a result, the developed application will be completed more quickly.
The following are some of CodeIgniter's benefits:
1. Codeigniter is a PHP framework that is free to use.
2. In comparison to other frameworks, Codeigniter is compact. The Codeigniter framework is only roughly 2 MB in size after installation.
3. Codeigniter-based applications are quick to run.
4. Codeigniter employs the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm to avoid cramming too much code into a single file. This makes it easier to read, understand, and maintain the code in the future.
5. Codeigniter may be scaled to meet your needs.
6. Codeigniter The documentation supplied in the distribution package contains well-documented information about the libraries and functions provided by codeigniter.
7. Codeigniter comes with an extensive library and helper.
8. Codeigniter's security features include xss filtering, session encryption, and more.
9. Codeigniter allows web developers to use libraries or helpers that codeigniter does not provide, such as Google Map API, Facebook API, fpdf, and others.
10. Codeigniter has a lot of flexibility. As a result, web developers will be able to create web-based apps without the use of a framework.
11. Codeigniter has a wide community and is used by web developers all around the world, making it easier for them to address challenges when developing web-based apps.
12. Many RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) are supported by Codeigniter, including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Maria DB, Wordpress, SQLite, and others.
13. Codeigniter essentially supports SEO and welcomes Clean URLs (Search Engine Optimazation). As a result, popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and others find it easier to index codeigniter-based applications.
Visit Here - https://www.phptpoint.com/codeigniter-tutorial
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsanjeev rai
Joined: June 2nd, 2020
Articles Posted: 12
More by this author