Choose An Experienced LPG Gas Supplier For The Best Propane Services
Posted by ThompsonGas on December 8th, 2016
Propane is easily the leading choice when it comes to energy efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective fuel for heating, cooking, vehicles, and clothes drying. To experience all the benefits of propane, you need to make sure to work with an experienced LPG gas supplier. By working with the right supplier, you will be able to get the best propane services and experience the best value for your money, whether you need LP gas for your home or business. Here are tips for choosing a reputable LPG supplier in your area:
- Find out the experience and background of the propane supplier – Look for an established company that has been in business for decades. One of the leading propane suppliers in the US has been in business for over six decades, and they have been family owned and operated from the start. Established propane suppliers are trusted by locals customers, and they are able to provide personalized services to their customers. Be sure to verify the reputation of the company with the Better Business Bureau.
- Learn about the supplier’s customers – Find out whom they serve in your area. The best and most experienced LPG suppliers are able to serve both commercial and residential clients, and they have flexible services to ensure the needs of every customer are met.
- Explore the supplier’s safety record – Ask the LPG supplier about their safety programs and safety record. The company should be able to provide references from regulatory agencies that can back up their safety claims and records or reveal any safety programs they belong to.
- Verify the supplier’s reputation with the local regulatory agency – Every state has a special agency that regulates the local propane industry. The agency oversees all activities in a state’s propane industry, so they have the authority to provide data on the supplier’s compliance and safety records.
- Explore the payment plans and billing options – Seasoned propane suppliers offer flexible payment plans that are designed to suit your individual LP gas requirements. A level monthly payment plan should be adjustable based on your actual usage the actual prices of propane. Some companies offer a temperature-proof plan, which can help you budget your monthly costs for the propane services with 12 equal payments so you do not have to worry about spikes in the market.
About the Author:
This article was written by ThompsonGas. The 16th largest retail propane company in the U.S., ThompsonGas has been family owned and operated since 1946. The propane gas dealer provides affordable propane for residential and commercial propane gas service to customers across 10 states in the East and Southeast.
5260 Westview Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
Toll Free: (800)-768-6612
Fax: 301- 432-7147