Understand the Cause of Error Codes in Dell Printer
Posted by Martha Smith on August 25th, 2017
When we buy a printer a lot of things keep running in our mind. Some are related to the product and other are related to the issues that we get while using it. No, retailer is going to answer your queries. So, in case you have questions related to Dell Printers then you can contact Dell Printer Phone Number UK. But before doing that please do go through this article as you might get answer to your query in this. Here we will discuss some error that you might get while using the printer. It is important to address the error message immediately so that they couldn’t build up a major issue.
However, error codes can be easily resolves if you have proper knowledge about the issue and its cause. Mostly, error message conveys the main cause to the user so that they can fix it without delay. Here we are going to discuss some error code with their possible remedy:
Getting error “Replace Toner”
- Most of the time this error of “Replace toner” come with various numbers that signifies particular color. To fix this error you can replace the cartridge of the color that error signifies.
Error Code 009-360
- This error indicated that there is a problem as the toner cartridge CRUM communication failure has been detected by the printer. Just power down your printer and wait for 10 sec, and then again power in it. If you still see the error then you need to replace the cartridge.
Paper Jam Tray 1 & Tray 2 error
- As the name suggest this error appears when paper get stuck on any part of the printer. To remove paper jam error you need to open the printer’s door and gently remove the jammed paper from the machine.
Error Code 004-332
- This error code simply indicates the user to restart the printer. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, then may be the error code is caused by toner cartridge that haven’t been positioned correctly in the printer. To fix the issue, remove the toner cartridge and reinsert it properly.
Print Head Error
- You get this error when there is a problem with blockage. Ink is the biggest cause of blockage on print head, so you need to clean the print head in order for the ink to pass smoothly. Dell Printers allow cleaning print head by clicking an option within the utility. If the error is not caused because of blockage then there are chances that you need to replace the print head.
Error Code 016-370
- This error is displayed to indicate the user that your printer need to power down. You can restart the printer after 10 seconds. If the error still persists then the NVRAM may need to be reset on the printer.
Printing Red in Text
- This happens when your print head is not cleaned properly. Removing the cartridge and cleaning the printer’s head may resolve the issue and return the normal colors when printing.
We tried our best to resolve your error related issues in Dell Printers, but we understand that you must be having other sorts of issues too that is why, we suggest you to take help from customer care executives at Dell Printer Contact Number for resolving your queries related to this printer.