So, for those people who are looking for an excellent affordable home in the heart of the city, the real estate development along with the government has come up with the best project. This project will help them to buy a house that is affordable, yet have the best amenities that you won't get anywhere else within the proposed price range. Here is everything that you need to know about the on-going housing project.
About the Developer:
Over the years, the Antriksh has come up as one of the leading realty groups. With over 30 years of extensive experience, the group became one of the best top notch real estate developers with hundreds of project and is now motivation for the other real estate developers. The real estate group has earned this reputation through their hard work and by also delivering painstaking projects at a time. The motto of the group is to achieve the fame and success in the market is by delivering quality projects on time with excellence. The Antriksh Group endeavour to doing its project best by implementing the all the latest technique and technologies.
About the Project:
After earning a top name in the realty sector and by standing tall among the others, the Antriksh Group has arisen up with another fabulous project, i.e., the Urban Heights. The main aspect of this project is that the leading real estate development group has collaborated with the government while keeping in mind the government affordable housing scheme which falls under the Master Plan Delhi 2021. This Antriksh Diplomat Avenue is located in the Dwarka L zone which is now one of the most desired places for investment.
The major location advantages of this project are:
• It is easily accessible from all parts of the city.
• It only at a distance of few kilometres from the South Delhi, Gurgaon, and West Delhi.
• It is located at a walking distance from the largest golf course and the biggest football stadium of Delhi.
• It is located at a 10 minutes driving distance from the Indira Gandhi Airport and also the NH-8
• It is located at a five-minute distance from the upcoming Diplomat Avenue and Diamond Multi State CGHS