The split system air condition is called so as it is the combination of two separate or split systems that are placed in different parts of a house. There is the cool-air generating plant which is placed on the roof top or other convenient exterior and the cool air outlet window which is placed inside the room. The system offers many facilities to the user and we summarize some of them here.
- The split system does not occupy much space as it is split and kept in two places. The window unit placed inside the room can be fixed easily on the wall thus saving window or living space for the owners.
- Noise associated with cool-air generating plant is absent in the room with split systems. The outlet window inside the room works noiselessly and whatever noise is produced by the generating plant is not heard inside the rooms as it is located on roof tops.
- The split system air outlet window is adjustable and can be manipulated to change the direction of air flow according to requirements. This is not versatile with widow ACs and is limited in their capability.
- Split system air conditioner can supply cool air to two rooms using just one generating unit or compressor. The piping network that comes with the system allows two rooms to be fitted with AC widows while they get air from one cooling unit.
- Many negatives that are found with widow ACs is not prevalent in the split system hence are better choice for homes. Power bills can be importantly reduced by the use of split systems because you don’t need individual AC units to every room in your homes.
Split system air conditioner are almost absent as they are noiseless but importantly enhancing the appearance of rooms with their elegant designs and styles.Also See: Split System, System Air, Cool Air, Split Systems, System, Split, AirTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com518,227 total articles and counting.