A minor marriage certificate will not be enough to justify your relationship with your partner as you require proving that you are both in a real continuing marital relationship to the separation of everyone else and not living separately on a constant basis. You will also have to determine the following aspects:
- You have committed to each other and share your financial obligations and assets if you want to choose.
- You have to prove that you are in a genuine relationship and living together.
- You have to sponsor by a legal spouse and legally married under the Australian law.
- You have to meet the health and character requirements.
De facto Relationship: - If you are in a de facto relationship then your overseas partner can apply for a Same Sex Partner Visa Australia and does not require for marriage. Now, it is also legal for a same-sex partner even before the same-sex marriage in Australia. There are the few things that must keep in mind which are as follows:-
- They must have been sponsor by an eligible person and not be related by family.
- They must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Both the partners have a mutual commitment to share their entire life with each other.
- They must have to prove that you have a genuine relationship with your partner
- You have to show that you and your partner have been in a de facto relationship for entire 12 months immediately prior to registering their application
IF you do not come in a married couple or de facto relationship rule that mentioned in above, and you are engaged with your overseas same-sex partner then you can bring them in Australia and finalized the date of marriage within 9 months of their arrival.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com704,805 total articles and counting.