* Yellow dock root ? purifies blood, helps liver, is anti-bacterial
* Saraparilla root ? has antibiotic action, promotes waste elimination through urine and sweating
* Echinacea ? increases immunity and promotes skin healing
* Licorice ? protects the liver so that it can detoxify the blood better
* Kelp ? provide minerals and vitamins and binds heavy metal that are bad for health
* Chaparral ? is anti-microbial making effective against acne.
* Fresh Garlic ? cut up a few cubes of garlic and place them into the hot water. Garlic is has antibacterial properties.
Buy one ounce of each herb and mix them.
Here?s how to do the herbal footbath,
* Place 2-3 tablespoons of herbal mix into 1 ½ cups of water
* Boil the water with herbs ? use only a glass, porcelain, or stainless steel container
* After water starts to boil, pull the container off the stove
* Let tea sit for 15-30 minutes. The longer the tea sits the stronger the tea and its effects
* Prepare your foot spa with water
* Strain the tea to remove leaves and roots
* Poor tea and cut garlic into the foot spa
* Place your feet or hands in the hot water for 15 ? 30 minutes.
I have been using a foot spa for many different conditions for my family and myself. I really like using the footbath. It is a convenient way to by pass your digestive system and get more nutrients into your body