The revenue management system of Sunknowledge Services Inc can be summarized as follows.
- Eligibility Authorization and Verification
- Patient Information Entry
- Charge Entry
- Claim Submission
- Payment Posting
- Accounts Receivable
- Denial Management
Our Accounts Receivable services form the penultimate step of the entire Revenue Cycle Management, which takes care of the unpaid amount that remains outstanding form the payer. A deft management of that ensures a professional closing of the account bucket recovering the claim in its totality after appropriate denial management. Our account receivable managers approach the system in the following manner.
- Accounts receivable analysis…which says that 14% of the claims submitted to the client are denied and have to be re-submitted, appealed or written off. 50% of the denied claims are never re-filed while 50 to 70% of the denied claims are recovered high.
- Follow with the payer…regular follow with the payer in form of tele and digital conversational ensures the ultimate recovery of the claim.
- Closure of the claim: After the closure of the claim and the outstanding money is recovered, the closure formality is performed by uploading the provider’s system with the appropriate information. Otherwise in case of denial management it is transferred to the denial management account.
Please visit our website sunknowedge.com to know our hospital emergency room accounts receivable better. We offer effective solutions to accounts receivable challenges for complete recovery of outstanding receivables owing to payer differences.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com599,761 total articles and counting.