Top Features Business Travelers Look for in Delhi Aerocity Hotels
Posted by Roseatehouse on April 1st, 2019
Delhi’s Aerocity is a commercial hub of national and international businesses. The planned urban city is home to cosmopolitan work life and travellers from various parts of India and the world. The best hotels in Delhi Aerocity cater to the needs of business travellers who visit here. Owing to their proximity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport, these hotels attract a large number of business travellers. Reaching the hotel from airport takes about twenty minutes. The area is also located at a distance of thirty minutes from Delhi and Gurgaon. The local metro station is nearby and connects this area with other locations in Delhi. As a result, hotels in this planned city provide the best option of stay for businessmen and corporate professionals.
Perks other than location
A convenient location is not the only thing business travellers look for in a hotel. If the hotel does not cater to all their needs, the stay would not offer a satisfactory experience. Among other things, the features business travellers look for in hotels are discussed below.
- Internet connectivity: A fast and uninterrupted internet connection is a must for people who travel on business. The best hotels in Delhi Aerocity provide round-the-clock free Wi-Fi connection to ensure that work is not interrupted.
- Spacious rooms: The rooms must be spacious and tidily done to provide a favourable work and living environment. Furnishing must be done in a way that enables a smooth flow of work and these hotels have just the right setting.
- Flexible workstation: Provision must be there for an ergonomically designed workstation with a table, comfortable chair, ambient lighting and enough of power outlets to plug in all the necessary gadgets that modern day professionals usually work with.
- Electronic safe: Money is not the only thing we lock away in safes. There are many work-related documents and articles that may need to be protected in an electronic safe. Hotels must have this feature to ensure that the guests have a nice stay and a sound sleep at night.
- Conference rooms: Conference rooms and boardrooms must also be there for use of business travellers who may have come to the city to discuss business-related deals with clients or co-workers. These business centres must be equipped with modern communication and conferencing features.
- Ballroom: If the guest wants to host a business event, a ballroom is what is required. It would provide a space large enough for the desired events and activities to be conducted unhindered.
- Club lounge: A private area to relax and dine could be the perfect spot for formal or semi-formal conversations to take place and presence of such a facility is a must in these hotels.
The above features are greatly appreciated by business travellers when they choose from among the best hotels in Delhi Aerocity. A host of other features is what makes these hotels popular with other classes of travellers, too.