Organic eggs- Nature's perfect food
Posted by pureyolks on May 16th, 2019
We often look upon certain words and phrases as fads, and pay less attention (or respect) to them. The word organic is one such, and you can’t be blamed if the word causes some sort of overkill. Almost every foodstuff is sold in a well packaged (and usually costlier) way just by adding the word ‘organic’ to it. But the trouble with this is that the real benefits of organic food sometimes get overshadowed because people often wrongly consider them to be marketing gimmicks without any real substance.
Organic eggs are one example of this. Many people scoff at the mention of organic eggs because they feel that no egg has been produced in a laboratory by a technician wearing an overcoat, and so all eggs are natural in their own way. But this is a misconception. Today’s blog will underline 5 distinct reasons why organic eggs are nature’s perfect food.
Also See: Organic Eggs, Organic Egg, Word Organic, Perfect Food, Organic, Eggs, Egg
- An organic egg is also called nature’s multivitamin pill. This is because it contains cobalamin (B12), riboflavin (B2), Vitamin A, pantothenic acid (B5) and selenium. If your daily diet contains an organic egg, then you can bid goodbye to those multivitamin pills.
- The next important food group that an organic egg provides to you is minerals. These minerals, like calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, and folate, are needed to maintain the body’s electrolytic balance.
- An organic egg is not bad for your cholesterol control. On the contrary, even though it contains more than 200 mg of cholesterol, it actually helps to improve the body’s cholesterol profile (increases the good, reduces the bad).
- Your body gets a good quantity of proteins from organic eggs, which serve as the building blocks. A single organic egg can provide more than 20 kinds of amino acids.
- There are several more scientific benefits of organic eggs, but we would like to list our fifth reason as taste!! Very few things taste better than an organic egg cooked right.