Try this Paneer Kheer for dessert
Posted by sandeepw on June 11th, 2019
Just like me, you also thought that Paneer could only be used for making any gravy sabji, parathas, starters, etc. right? But, Paneer can also be used to make desserts and sweets. Yes, you can make Paneer Jalebi, Paneer Kheer, etc. and many such sweets and desserts. In fact, you can do this one thing just like how I do; you can make Paneer at home and then use that Paneer to make parathas or starters or gravy sabjis, etc. and then see the difference in taste. You will realize that the taste of home-made Paneer is way better than the one bought from outside and used to make dishes.
1. Making of Paneer Kheer: To make this mouth-watering Paneer Kheer, start by boiling milk. For that, take a heavy bottomed pan and add milk to it. Turn on the gas and heat the milk. Bring it to a boil.
2. Keep stirring continuously for about 40 minutes or till the quantity of the milk reaches half. Once the milk reaches half, add cardamom powder, paneer, and sugar. Mix well and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, turn the gas off and add rose water. Give a good stir. The delicious Paneer Kheer is ready to serve.
4. Just before serving, take the bowls and pour Paneer Kheer in it. Garnish it with almonds, pistachios, silver varq, and dried rose petals.
5. Now, serve this garnished Paneer Kheer and relish with family, friends, guests, etc. with whomsoever you feel like.
6. You can relish this yummy Paneer Kheer either hot or cold, depending on how you like it.
7. You can also add baby Rasgullas to the Kheer to make it more tempting.
The author of the article is a big-time foodie and especially is in love with sweets and desserts. He always has this craving for sweets or desserts, irrespective of what time of the day it is. Also, Paneer being his favorite, he tried to make this Paneer Kheer with his own twist, and luckily the dish turned out to be amazing.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsandeepw
Joined: June 7th, 2018
Articles Posted: 33
More by this author