Positive Attitude: How To Have A Positive Attitude In 7 Simple Steps
Posted by Nick Niesen on October 26th, 2010
A positive attitude is very important to being sussessful and happy.
Have you ever looked at people who always seem happy and enjoy life with envy and wish you could be more like them? Have you ever said to yourself "Why is it that they are always so popular and seem to attract everyone to them like a magnet?" Did you ever stop to think that it might just be their positive attitude and the way they look at - and react to - the world around them?
Thinking and acting with a positive attitude can do more than anything else towards getting you whatever you want out of life, because those who are in positions to make things happen for you will want to be around you, and want to work with you to help make your dreams a reality. Having a positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even more enjoyable.
Here are seven simple but powerful tips to having a more positive attitude - and thus becoming a more powerful person.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life. Don't just make it through the day, live it. Sink your teeth into it and live it like it was your last day on earth. Wring every moment out of it and live each day with passion. Passion and a positive attitude are contagious. You will find others attracted to you who are just as passionate about life and living.
2. Act instead of reacting. Don't wait until something bad happens then try to deal with it. Be proactive and make somthing good happen. you are soley responsible for what you make of the life toy have, and you only have one, so don't waste it. Create the best life you possibly can, one day at a time.
3. Believe that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Bad things happen. that is a fact of life. but that doesn't mean you have to allow it to drag you down. Good can come from everything, no matter how bad it may be at the time. Learn to open yourself up to learn from, and gain strength from, the bad things that happen in your life. Learning to have a positive attitude even when bad things are happening will help you to get through the bad times even stronger and more determined to succeed.
4. Learn to always be grateful for what you have. It's a well-known fact among successful people that having gratitude will get you more than never being satisfied. There's nothing wrong with having dreams and goals and desiring more out of life, but don't forget to be grateful for what you have already. Those who are never satisfied or grateful with what they have get into a "needy" ot "poverty" mindset, where they think they never have have anything, and are doomed to never having anything.
A positive attitude attracts positive actions. Gratitude attracts positive energy.
5. Seize every opportunity that you can instead of regretting it later. Now, whatever you do, don't put yourself in the poorhouse or take food out of your children's mouths chasing every get-rich-quick scheme that comes around the corner. But don't be afraid to take opportunities that feel right either. Successful people have taught themselves to have a sixth sense when it comes to taking advantage of new opportunities.
6. Always keep your sense of humor. People like to be around those who find humor in even the most awkward moments. Learn to laugh and you will be more positive, especiall if you can learn to laugh at yourself. don't take yourself, or life, too seriously. Life is much too short to waste it moping around in self pity. Humor is very attractive. A positive attitude can be born
7. Believe that you are in charge of your destiny. No one can take your dreams from you except for you. As long as there's still breath in your body, there is no limit to how much can accomplish. Life is not something that is going on around you. It is what you make of it. And even by doing nothing you are still creating your life, so why not get involved and create
Anyone who is truly successful, who enjoys life and has a life to be proud of, has a positive attitude. If you use these seven steps to help you have a positive attitude, then you too will have a life worth living.
About the AuthorNick Niesen
Joined: April 29th, 2015
Articles Posted: 33,847
Simple Networkers — Simple Networkers
Slogan Seller - Get Paid To Type Simple Words and Phrases — Slogan Seller
Learn how to make money online by typing simple words, phrases, and symbols on your computer and uploading them for companies to buy.
Easy Money Blackjack
Inside Easy Money Blackjack you will discover proven methods that have been tried, tested and work. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps in my bullet proof strategy and you can reap the rewards too.
SEOPressor Connect - WordPress SEO Plugin
SEOPressor Connect is the leading WordPress SEO Plugin, giving you ultimate On-Page SEO control with a simple to use WordPress Plugin.
It Pays To Blog | The ultimate guide to making an income from blogging
Want to create long-term income on your terms? Follow the steps in It Pays To Blog to build an online business that will create a passive income for years!
Easy way to build simple HTML websites
A step-by-step guide to teach you how to build websites for others the easy way. You can make money from home and build up passive income. Read more...