Want Instant Cash? Say Yes to Invoice Factoring

Posted by Key Factors on March 12th, 2020

Do you own a logistics & transport company and are waiting for your clients to complete the payment? If yes, you are in the right place because in this article we are going to tell you about how you can get the money for your unpaid invoices. If you do not want to put a strain on your business because of slow payments, you should know how you can convert unpaid invoices to cash.

For this, the first thing that you are supposed to do is to look for a company that offers factoring finance service. After this, all you have to do is to send an invoice to your clients for the service that you have provided to your customers. Once you have sent the invoice to the clients, you should also send a copy of the unpaid bill to the company with whom you are thinking of getting the factor financing service. After the company has reviewed the invoice that you have sent to them, they will give you 80% of the amount that’s mentioned on the receipt within 4 hours. And the remaining 20% of the money will be given to you once your client has paid the complete amount to the factor finance company.

The best thing about this service is that you do not have to wait for a month or two for your clients to complete the payment. But, for this, you should always select a company that is reputed and well-known. You cannot just trust any company that you see first on the Internet. So, do thorough background research and read the reviews that other people have left on the website. But, if you can’t find the right company, don’t worry because we are here to help.

For better results, you can contact Key Factors. It is a leading Australian company that was established in 1989 and is a leading debtor finance company. This reputed company offers different types of services like debtor finance, invoice finance, cash flow finance, invoice discounting, and factoring invoices finance.

Key Factors is a trusted company that helps the sectors like earthmoving & mining, transport & logistics, IT & business services, recruitment & labour-hire, and manufacturing & wholesale. If you want to know more about this company, you can visit the website of Key Factors.

About Key Factors:

Key Factors is a leading company that offers factoring Australia services.

For more details, visit Keyfactors.com.au/

Like it? Share it!

Key Factors

About the Author

Key Factors
Joined: October 31st, 2019
Articles Posted: 6

More by this author