Turn the Invoice into Cash with Cash Flow Finance Service

Posted by Key Factors on March 12th, 2020

Today, so many people own a manufacturing company but managing this company is not an easy job. If you also have a manufacturing business, you would understand what we are trying to say here. A manufacturing company can only run smoothly when it has a steady cash flow. But, there are times, when you have delivered the products and the client is yet to make the payment. And since you don’t want to cut off your clients, you give them the time that they require to complete the payment.

But, what are you going to do now? Will you wait for your clients and let your company go into a loss or you will look for an alternate option. If you do not want to cause a strain to your business due to pending payments, you should say yes to cash flow finance and invoice financing services. Cash flow finance is a simple way of getting money from unpaid invoices.

For this, all you have to do is simply send an invoice to your clients regarding the services or products that you have delivered and send its copy to the company that offers this service. After this, you will get 80% of the money within 4 hours. And the remaining 20% of the money will be given to you when your clients have paid the amount to the company from which you are taking the cash flow finance service.

If you are still thinking about whether you should get the cash flow finance service or not, the answer is yes. This is because it does not demand a quarterly audit, no minimum volume or no monthly charges. For better results, you can contact Key Factors. It is a leading company that was established in 1989 and now it has become one of Australia’s leading debtor finance companies. Besidescashflow finance service, this company also offers the service of factoring finance, debtor finance, invoice discounting, and invoice finance.

No matter whether you are into manufacturing & wholesale business, recruitment & labour-hire, transport & logistics, IT & business services or earthmoving & mining, you can rust Key Factors. Of course, other companies offer debtor finance services too but if you want to work with the largest privately-owned company that provides tailored cash flow solutions, you should trust none other than Key Factors.

About Key Factors:

Key Factors is a well-known factoring company that you can trust to get money.

To know more, visit Keyfactors.com.au/ 

Like it? Share it!

Key Factors

About the Author

Key Factors
Joined: October 31st, 2019
Articles Posted: 6

More by this author