The five best places to find a partner on the Internet
Posted by mdkhann on June 6th, 2020
Today, many people have a profile on a dating site. And it makes sense: individuals spend most of the day "glued" to their phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. So why not tempt love through these devices too?
Signing up on a dating page is not a sign of surrender, nor is it admitting that you can't find a partner without help. These sites can alleviate many worries of the romantic life or situations that exist in a traditional way out, indicated in an interview with Infobae, the psychologist Adriana Guraieb.
"The biggest concern when dating someone is whether we will like or be rejected," said the specialist. " An advantage is having a first impression - in case each one is sincere - of liking, satisfaction, or disillusionment, which is available or not to the encounter. Therefore, more and more people are inclined to have prior contact on the Internet "
Grab added that the use of a website to find a partner enables the person to contact many others, unlike what would happen if each appointment were in person. "We live in an age where loneliness, especially in big cities, and alienation at work make face-to-face contact difficult," he said. "The Internet is a bridge that, if well used, can accompany and allow pre-contact knowledge to calm and mitigate the typical anxieties of the first meeting."
The difficult thing is to choose the site that reflects the individual wishes of each person. Here are five dating sites on the Internet, with their specifications and usage details:
best online dating site couples looking for women threesome
1) Loventine.com: The goal of the Loventine site is to make the experience of "dating, love, and friendship as pleasant, fun, and successful as possible." A user can specialize in their search by location, culture, objective - friendship or adventure - and complete their profile in several languages. Levantine values Internet security, and therefore offers the option of choosing which profile details you want to show and to which users, and you can also choose who can contact you. Additionally, if you don't have much time to devote to searching, just fill out a section on what you want in your ideal match and Loventine will automatically search for someone. Using it is completely free, without additional paid services, a unique feature in the world of dating sites.
2) Badoo.com: The site indicates that it has almost 6.5 million users in Argentina. The most notable component of the site is "Encounters", a search method where Badoo shows the user photos of people who have listed interests in common with him. You just have to outline the search criteria and then decide who you want to meet among the images that are shown. In addition, you can know which members liked their own photos in the menu "They want to meet you" and also with which there is a common interest in "Mutual attractions". Getting started on Badoo is free, and the website provides an opportunity to create a profile, add photos, search for people in your area, and chat with 10 new users every day. In the case of wanting to purchase extra accessories, you must use paid services.
3) Match.com: Founded in 1995, it is perhaps the most famous dating site and has a portal specifically for Argentina. There are more than 60 million users in Latin America, and you can search among them using the name of the city where the person wants to find a partner: for example, for single men in Buenos Aires or divorced women in Mendoza. In Match, one can include a face photo and 25 others in an album. Also, you can chat with more than one person at a time, in a completely safe way. There are three levels of Match users - Basic, Gold, and Platinum - who can customize their experience to their wishes. Registering with the Basic plan is free, but to upgrade to Gold or Platinum you have to pay.
4) Zonacitas.com: This portal focuses on helping its members find a partner based on their location or their social community. In the specific site for Argentina, a user can choose to search by province or city and can indicate if he wants to find a partner, alone and alone, appointments or encounters or if he simply wants to meet new people. Zonacitas separates its clients between Common Users -who can send "winks" without limit but only one free message to each member- and Subscribed Users, who have to pay but can send and reply to all their messages and use the "Chat" accessory no restrictions.
5) Amigos.com: The site advertises itself as "the latest in Latino relationships" and reports that it has almost 324,000 users in Argentina alone. To start, the person has to indicate their sex, the gender of the partner they are looking for, and a preferred age range. Then you can choose your country and a local region to narrow down your results. coupleseekingwoman.com ensures that its purpose is to help people meet new people, both for friendship and romance, but it offers the option to chat with "Sensual Users" at the beginning, and there you can personalize their use. Being a Standard user is free, and this enables you to chat, send messages, and browse profiles, but to get more privileges you have to choose a paid affiliation.
Share Your Internet Connection & Get Paid
HoneyGain is compatible for desktop computers, Android and iOS and pays you when you share your internet connection!