Building a Roku account without using a Credit card or Paypal!
Posted by xavierhenry898 on June 23rd, 2020
Are you tired of creating a Roku account using a Credit Card or Paypal? Or scared whether the Roku system will be hacked and the credit card details will be stolen?
Yes! Roku has a piece of good news for its users! Roku offers ‘ no credit card Link. Moreover, you can visit my.roku.com and create your free account registering the Roku device without providing any payment details.
And then proceed with the following guidelines to create your Roku account:
- At first, reach the my.roku.com/signup/nocc site using a web browser.
- Now, provide the details that are asked in the form.
- Secondly, you must give a valid email address for your account.
- Moreover, make sure to create a strong password for your account.
- And you can use these as your Roku account credentials during the activation process.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions of the account.
- Finally, the account will be yours!
- Now, link the Roku account with the Roku device.
- Similarly, get the Roku activation code and visit Roku.com/link using a web browser.
- Key in the code for activation without any mistakes in the text box.
- Further, you have to sign in with your Roku account using the account credentials.
- At last, you can hit the Activate button and activate the Roku device and link it with the Roku account.
- And then you can add channels from the Roku channel store and start to stream them on your big TV screen.
Want to know more details about creating your Roku account via my.roku.com and activating it through Roku.com/link? Contact our technical support squad by dialing the toll free number.
A Book of Al Thatcher Card Magic by Gordon Boyd
After Hours Magic: A Book of Al Thatcher Card Magic by Gordon Boyd with contributions by Tom Craven, Stephen Bargatze, Gary Plants, Mike Powers, Dan Block, Steve Beam, Del Copley, Wynn Mertz, Nick Trost (Courtesy of H & R Publishing), Robert Bengel, Evert