Emergency Light Company-Emergency Light Maintenance: 6 Things
Posted by Bertlinsheng on April 17th, 2020
1. In the engineering design, in order to facilitate the usual maintenance and management, the fire emergency lighting is best powered by a dedicated feed circuit by layer.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of the power supply for fire emergency lighting, the condition should be powered by the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will continue to guarantee the electricity powered by.
3. In the fire state, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground. The instinct reaction for people to evacuate is to bend down or crawl forward, so local high-illumination lighting is more effective than the uniform illumination brought by high-level installation. Therefore, low-level installations should be promoted, that is, evacuation emergency lighting should be provided near the ground or at the height of the ground.
4. Emergency lights are shipped in a discharged state, and must be charged for 20 hours before use before they can be discharged.
5. The emergency lamps in use should be regularly checked for performance, and the continuous switch test should be passed every half month or month to check the circuit switching and emergency functions of the battery and discharge to extend the battery life.
6. Do the fire protection of the distribution lines, lay in the non-combustible structure when concealed, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; wear metal pipes when exposed, and apply fireproof paint or other fire prevention measures on the outside of the steel pipes; Use fire-resistant cables or fire-resistant cables and wires.
Also See: Emergency Light, Emergency Lighting, Resistant Cables, Power Supply, Emergency, Fire, Lighting
Become a Musical Mindreader!
By reading this ebook, in one hour or so, you can learn how to be a prophet - see into the future - and tell all these things about almost any song.